With anyone who has come in contact with their latent karma, hidden deep within the layers, we can find "conflict" buried and ready to be activated. Sometimes we move through the conflict and not see how we are all progressing. When I look around at our mentors, teachers, friends, family and lovers ...we want to respect them, and honor them.
With my karma I have found that there is a point where honor lies behind events, a part of us that knows the secret truth about ourselves and our own being, that part that is Divine. The one that chooses to seek it will find hardship, and trials on their way back and returning to that light from within. This is how we balance our karma, piece by piece, lifetime over lifetime. Through trial, and choice we activate our own life/karma.
In the past, we create our karma, in time...as we grow, we learn sometimes to let go, and other times, where we need to hold on. Holding onto hope can be an important lesson in karma. I know it was for myself.
I always was attracted to the uncharted parts of humanity..dreams, dimension, perception, and always in a seeking for more information. Never really finishing any project completely, moving on from one hand off to another; leaving behind some teaching and gaining some lessons, I always was stupefied and taken aback (to the negative ) by the visions I saw.
There use to be a time when all I dreamed about at night was War, and hardship, people put in prisons, and broken cities. And after the the war there was this White House. Now this house represented for me a place of purity, and it was every changing as my knowledge grew inside it's walls. Now though, I am in a very very large Hotel.
I'm not sure how I got invited to this opulent, and massive expansive resort quality facility. I'm not sure what I am doing there, ..but on any given night, I can be found in it's hallways or on the grounds, in elevators, ..basements, poolside. And people are everywhere, there's no lonely night for me when I go to sleep. There's work to do when it's the Hotel I see. There's a Mall attached to it too...and a skytrain. It's quite a sight, I dont' think I've even seen the entire place, namely the living quarters...any which way, I digress ...
In my story through these forms in my dreams, I have transformed myself...from a story of war, to a story of seeking/finding, to a story of somehow leisure mixed with light-workings, all on the astral (for conventions sake) plane. How many people can say they have had a lucid dream? How many people even know what a lucid dream is? Some do, yes..but there is a mass of the population that is on this level, and there is a some sort of collective that is coming together there.
I remember going to a wedding, in one dream..only the wedding was in the middle of a Colosseum. Going to research the dream, I found that it was symbolic of the union of the "anima/animus" within me, and other symbols pointed to the rebirth of a purer form. White laced, with flowers, on white gloved hand. Had I found for myself the light within, during this moment? (perhaps)
Hope has been important through all these years, as these dreams come into the material world, and my consciousness, bringing with it many mornings of conflict as a recover from night after night of sorting through these images. Sometimes the conflict wins, and sometimes I see what the solution has been the entire time. Not some answer that told me everything, ...but an answer simple enough to make sense.
If you have the power to keep going, then keep going, keep believing. Giving up on life is easy, and that with an easy life, I assume mostly, some karmic lessons will be missed. One doesn't have to be a PhD. to recognize dogma's downfall. Lest we be victims of them, we must break free of our negative cycles; or they will control us, through our ignorance.
I have learned that some conflicts ARE the solution, and when we can approach solutions creatively, and with honor, we can do whatever we want, desire, wish, and dream for. When we choose our divine source for action, we can accomplish so much more.
Our very population, and culture, are changing fast.....consciousness is growing, and so are our minds and intellects. People are looking for answers more where once there was a silent response. People are able to find the facts, faster and with accuracy never before experienced. When will our perceptions change and evolve out of matter, and possibly into something so much more than mere atoms.
Our work towards these things is our honor, our contribution to humanity. Making and creating our destiny ...we will find our ways back to Light.
No comments:
Post a Comment