As we shed our lifes, and the parts of our lives, during life, that we do not need, we must certainly find something to fill in the spaces left by those subtractions. Except, how does one fill in those spaces with something of not only meaning and value, but also of quality and skill. I have to be honest, it's not an easy question to answer.
We can choose to fill our lives with Knowledge, and hope that Wisdom follows, for sure there is a big line between the two. One can know something, and still not know how to exact it's delivery. Is seems that this is where I stand currently.
There is Knowledge, however an illusion, still bubbling from the stove, and yet without a plate, I will have to eat it from the pot. Who wants to eat from a pot? I don't know if it's some morality inside that tells me I need a plate, ..it's just how things are done.
I keep thinking that Love is going to save us from ourselves, on and off with the switch on faith; I want to believe, but when I see it for what it is Im just going to real back in horror. The shit we have all done to eachother, what we do to ourselves privately. the platypus effect of hating our differences, ..I suppose some of us don't have that.
I guess it comes to Forgiveness eventually...letting go involves forgiving our mistakes. Instead of beating a sack of potatoes for not being able to cook themselves. Maybe I should eat out of the pot, ...careless of the stupidity all around me, ..the contradiction of wills/forces, contending energies ...pulling in one direction or the next.
I guess one just have to go beyond their own thoughts and keep into the imagination. Truly mankind has never failed at having an imagination to invent and create with. It truly is an amazing and grand thing, and it can even stated that imagination has few limits. One being, we can only imagine what we want to believe; whether consciously or not, if we don't want to believe it we won't dream it.
Coming back to the begining, ..I suppose we must fill those empty spaces left in place of the things which do not serve us, with the the dreams of the imagination.
Our souls true wish... what we desire/want on a base level. If you only knew the truth behind that, reader and friend. I would have no need for these writings...
No comments:
Post a Comment