Sunday, March 11, 2012

more growing

Just past there was a pretty strong Full Moon in Virgo, being a Virgo Sun Sign myself I was feeling pretty balance the actual day of the moon full illumination, yet as the waning moon draws that illumination away, ...I see an incredible wave of energy.  My phone, which had until recently been quite understated in incoming calls, began to ring and suddenly there was an aggressive energy happening...

People are finding that in the contemporary world we have to face our fears more; and I believe, as a society there is a certain maturity that is building on itself.  As we all become more informed outside our own worlds with internet, technology, art, philosophy...even new spirituality is within our grasp these days.  Churches made with meta-physical doctrines, teaching us "the law of attraction" and more.  I wonder where we can go when we learn again the ancient wisdom.

I feel sometimes, that lightworkers and darkness are both ruled by the planetary energy, harmonics affected on by galactic shifts, planetary shifts. Solar flares lighting up our very Arctic here on Earth with the Northern Lights.  Both sides, they are feeling the pull of the edge that so delicately balances them.  Our duality is fading possibly? ....does HUMANITY blend is the question?  I think, "Yes."

The answer is inevitable.  We are, as the Mayans believe, all heading towards Union.  For the lightworker it is as much to maintain as it is for the the darkness to oppose the light.  And I am a strong believer that the War will one day be over here on Earth...when we choose it.  Not just individually for our own personal futures, ..but when governments become needless and military as well, in different ways other than managing resources for the elimination of humans in war and so on. 

I wonder what type of technology we will find here in 50 years, and if any of it is really for the benefit of human life, and not made to destroy it in some way..? 

I suppose, there will always be people that want to take and destroy;  people that want to walk on others, (...good people that aren't hurting anyone.)  I never got how someone that is full of ignorance is given the most trust in society.  I guess some people just don't want the responsibility of living life "presently" and think of only conquest for there reward, and not love.  I also suppose, that there are people that "just want to burn it all down".  I'm not inclined that way, myself, personally.  If you've read this far into this blog, I highly doubt you are either.

It's good that we are growing, it's even better that today we can be grateful for some past triumphs.  If you're reading this, maybe you do have bigger questions in life, and not just take it all at face value.  I know many people that choose honey over vinegar and find the most out of life, within and without.

I choose to keep these type of people close to me.  When I see the shadows ..they are in the rear view for the most part, and for that I am also grateful. Look around people there's more than war, and being in greed, and being just plain lazy in life/work/play.  I hope we can all try harder.  I know I want to , ....and succeed most days at trying harder.  We will all get there one day:  that place of secret and divine brilliance.

Love you all so much for being the best when you're the best, and still you when you're at your worst.  Let's forgive ourselves and stop the chain of lies/fear.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment