Sunday, April 8, 2012

beginning of the end, or just to start again?

It funny how simple things that people share, in privacy, find their ways to the hearts of the haters.  I see good/bad times come and good/bad times go, along with the people in it.  I try to smile and keep them not too close as they part ways into their specific future dimensions.  The only person we really have until the very end is ourselves, and I suppose that is the cold fact of life.

I'm told the best way to deal with these moments is with compassion, and understanding, mixed with love and empathy, respect for self/others, and a bit of vulnerably to keep it all open .  It can be hard to sit by idly, and watch the things we look to for guidance...leave.  Though often it's as if I'm pouring out my cup to a canyon, deep and endless in "good-bye".  I have mixed remarks on that subject.

I'm also told to avoid regret, and resentment, and that attachment is downfall and evil; I am pretty sure when these come to light I do my very best to step through the darkness, and not hate with these things.  And, yet still, it seems not enough...sadly.  I am still plagued with sleeplessness over the things past...some wounds they don't heal, ..they just grow and change us from within.

Some people will still live their hateful ego driven lives..I can't stop them. How do they cope with their reflection? I ask myself.. ( They attach to the fear, and that fear transits to hate; they throw love to the dogs, and their compassion for even themselves is lost somewhere.  I know, because, I've done it countless times. )

I don't live like that many days anymore...I would be lying if I said I was perfect, and so would you reading this if you claimed the same.  That being said: many brilliant things can happen when someone, somewhere, at the right time ...makes that best mistake, and in return finds the ultimate answer.  I've been hoping to do this and see the thing that I really am missing, and it looks like the mistakes I am making are teaching in their special, and also secret ways.  I truly am the happiest I can be, in the now at least...is it wrong that I want to achieve more? 

It's not about self love anymore, ...I'm pretty sure I think I'm great. And I'm absolutely sure that there is a number of people close to me that feel the same; in their own personal ways, and some more than others, they realize that I totally own my human roots, regardless of it's fault.  I am able to admit my trespasses...but with forgiveness comes a bounty of "consequences". 

I am learning more and more that dwelling less on the forgiveness of errors is a path to enlightenment.  Sometimes we have to take our lessons and not keep the teacher.  I know that I have in many situations...most of the teachers I have had have left; or become something unappealing, and therefore without real guidance towards beauty, been set aside.  Teachers are complicated. 

Some of my thoughts are bringing me closer to an answer that will spring board me through the next decade.  And some things tie me down, I was never told that being an adult was thing complicated.  Balancing it all:  Compassion, Understanding, Empathy, Love, Spirituality, Respect, Trust, Vulnerability....it's quite the bur-goo to swallow when surrounded by ...well, you know..the rest of them, the Masses.

To the Lightworkers out there:  the time is now, lets change the world to light again.  Keep fighting for righteousness, warriors and ancient ancestors, we will have Union again.

No comments:

Post a Comment